Taking a two-fold approach with a base portfolio and a more advanced portfolio of a higher yield real estate investments, Keller Capital is always looking for opportunities to invest in their local market. Our goal is to utilize funds to stimulate and encourage successful growth in both business and real estate.
While we invest in companies in a wide variety of sectors and stages, Keller Capital focuses on making lower middle-market equity investments where we can work in partnership with founding entrepreneurs and current management. Our team's strategy incorporates firsthand knowledge of all stages of business development. We leverage 25+ years of franchise knowledge to support growth with the ability to enhance a company's strategic planning process.
Investment funds are distributed to the following:
- Private Equity - to come alongside others to support their growth
- Venture Capital - to encourage and contribute to new innovators
- Commercial Real Estate - to preserve landmark properties, partner with creative development and invest in value add properties
For further information or to submit proposals, please click on the "Let's Connect" button above.
The key to successful investments lies in the ability to appropriately analyze the financial complexities, identify risks, determine exit strategies and finalize a structured plan to optimize the opportunity.
With all investments we internally provide these requirements to assure the highest return of our invested dollars. Likewise, these services are available to interested third parties. Our team encompasses over 50+ years in asset management and understand the importance of the complete follow through after an initial investment.
Management of investments includes the following:
- Acquisition and Disposition - to identify opportunities; mitigate risk, determine ideal exit strategies and maintain well balanced and performing portfolios
- Financial Analytics - to provide initial and ongoing assessment of investment performance and advise accordingly
- Property Management - to preserve the asset, uphold budgets to optimize returns, and create positive interaction between ownership and tenant